Elizabeth and Tyler married in April of 2016 at The Milestone in Denton. We recently caught up with them to see what they have been up to since saying “I do”.
1. Where did you go for your honeymoon?
•We went to a cabin in Oklahoma for three days.
2. What has been the happiest moment you’ve shared since the big day?
•Finding out we were gonna have a baby.
3. Have you gotten any household pets?
•No. Not yet
4. What is the craziest adventure you’ve had together so far?
•Not the craziest but the best was when Tyler took me to Austin for my birthday. He knows I love to travel so every year he takes me out of town to do something. We went to around 5 museums and it was just the best time ever.
5. What did you do for your one-year anniversary?
•We went to three different taco places and went bowling
6. Do you have any children? If so how old and what are their names? Are you expecting?
•We are expecting a baby boy this March!
7. What was your favorite part of the wedding day?
•When Tyler teared up reading his vows to me. And when we got to have a few minutes alone after exiting the ceremony.
8. If you could have changed anything about your wedding day, what would it be?
•Getting more pictures of my family seeing me in my dress.
9. What is your favorite date night?
•Playing Frisbee golf and getting some tacos. We’re simple people.
10. Do you have any advice for other couples’ first year of marriage?
•Some things aren’t worth arguing over. The little things that are easily fixed (like putting the toilet paper on the right way) are not worth getting angry over. Mention it to them but if they forget forgive them. It takes two seconds for you to fix it. Also, communicate clearly. They cannot read your mind and most often times if they do something that makes you angry/upset they had no idea that it did until you tell them.
And tell them how much you love and appreciate them often.
Spend at least ten minutes a night just cuddling and talking about each other’s day.
It was so great to hear from these two love birds!