We Are Hiring!
Looking for your next amazing opportunity?! We are hiring a Full Time Coordinator in Spring Branch, Texas! Check out the job description below and see if this is the job for you! Submit your resume on our Careers page! We cannot wait to hear from you!
- Represent the Venue according to our values during all guest interactions.
- Coordinate various details of events by using the resources, tools, and processes available.
- Direct guests and team members effectively through clear and detailed communication.
- Manage and lead Events successfully providing superior results and satisfied guests.
- Prioritize effectively through strong organization and time management skills.
- Contribute to the success of the venue through consistent sales results.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Previous experience performing general office duties including utilizing email, fax, phone, and POS functions
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- TABC certified
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently, 50 on occasion