Get to know all the staff of Walters Wedding Estates with our new Staff Spotlight!
1.How long have you worked at WWE? What’s your position?
I have worked at WWE since December 2016, so almost 9 months! I am an Assistant Venue Director at Hidden Falls.
- Why do you love your job? favorite part?
I love my job because of the people I get to work with. We have an amazing and close knit team that has become my second family. All of us go above and beyond to make each family feel so special and help them create their perfect day.
- What is your favorite wedding moment from working at WWE?
One of my favorite wedding moments is when you get to open the doors for the bride. On one side of the door you have the bride who is so nervous and excited and on the other you have the groom who is trying to hold back tears! Once you open the doors their reactions are so honest and pure and it makes working for a wedding venue ten times better! I also love getting to see every wedding come together because each one is different and special in its own way!
- What do you do when you’re not working? (hobbies)
When I am not working I am spending time with family, friends and my dog! I really like trying new places to eat and travelling to new cities.
- How often do you update your social media?
I probably do not update my social media as much as I should. Most of the time I just browse to see what other people are doing and my Snapchat consists only of my dog!
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
If I had to pick an actress to play me in a movie I would choose Emma Watson. She had brown hair and brown eyes and I think it would be fun to have a British accent!
- What song is your personal theme song?
My personal theme song is Castle on the Hill. I think this song is so fun and I love my family and hometown so this always reminds me of them.
- Which TV show will you never get tired of binge watching?
I love the TV show Big Brother! I like the competition and the psychological aspect of the show.
- Where would you go for your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be a cruise through the Greek Isles! I would fly into Rome and tour the city for a few days and then jump on a week cruise through the islands!
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
If I won the lottery I would probably buy a house! I wish I could spend it on a new car or vacation, but I would really want to buy a house and be able to pay it all off!
- What is your all-time favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurant is Whiskey Cake! I love the style of the restaurant and all of their food is unique and kinda weird but everything is so yummy!
12. What’s your go-to drink, coffee, tea or coke?
My go-to drink is probably coffee but I do enjoy green tea!
- What is something people wouldn’t know about you? (hidden talent, nick name, etc…)
One thing some people do not know about me is that I love flowers and I hope to become a florist someday! Of course if you have talked to me for more than a hour I will probably end up telling you!
- Do you have any pets? Names? (Pictures)
I have one perfect pet, Eleanor, and she is a 6 month old golden Cocker Spaniel.
Well did you learn something that you didn’t know before? Stay tuned as we feature more staff from the Walters family.