Walters Wedding Estates is looking for a reliable Maintenance Lead to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep of the company’s facilities.
A great maintenance lead will have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts. They will be well-versed in all maintenance processes and safe work practices. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, scheduling, budgeting etc. The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations. Bilingual a plus!
· Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
· Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
· Plan and oversee all maintenance activities and complete tasks as needed
· Allocate workload and supervise staff
· Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
· Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
· Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
· Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
· Experience in planning maintenance operations
· Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
A minimum of 2 years Maintenance Experience
Send resumes to Dustin@waltersweddingestates.com for consideration. Thank you!