817-793-5587 * firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What led you to this specific wedding industry?
I love seeing my passion for music give people such a great time on an amazing day.
2. What do you love most about being a DJ?
I am able to see people having fun and relive awesome memories through dance moves when I play throwback tunes.
3. What are your favorite wedding trends right now?
Being a wedding DJ I have seen a lot, but with music, I love to see the sweetheart dance (bride and groom only at the end of the night) and the group photo trick to get the dance floor open.
4. How long have you been in the industry?
I have been a wedding DJ for 12 years now and a DJ for a total of 15 yrs.
5. What makes you unique from other wedding vendors?
I am a DJ that conforms to my bride’s needs and music. I am a people person so I get out on the floor and teach dances if needed. I also check with the bridal party throughout the event to see if there are any needs.
6. Tell me about your most memorable and fun wedding/event.
One of my favorite moments was at Chapel at Ana Villa in the grand ballroom. ALL the guests were on the dance floor doing the wobble. It was over 200 people; the biggest wedding wobble I have seen.
7. Tell us one thing we might not otherwise know about you.
I feel every client should have a relationship with their DJ. That will be the mostly likely way that the bride and groom can be sure their guests are being cared for in a professional manner. Therefore, every one of my clients gets my personal number to reach me anytime they need.
8. Do you have any special discounts or offers for Walters Wedding Estates brides at this time?
I give a $200 off discount to any Walter Wedding Estates brides that book.