It’s that time again, where students and teachers are heading back to school. Everyone is going to buy their new folders, pens, crayons, and all their other shiny new school supplies. It got us thinking, what about a back to school inspired wedding?! Here are some unique ideas to create such a theme at one of our Walters Wedding Estates Venues!
1. Name Card Table made from an old school desk and personalized apples with the guests names and table numbers.
2. Reception Tables made with chalkboard place settings.
3. Pop Quiz: Something entertaining for guests to interact during the reception.
4. Chalkboard photo back drop. A fun DIY idea for taking pictures during the reception.
5. A Yearbook style guestbook for guests to sign.
6. Lunch Bag Favors. Put your wedding favors in a nostalgic brown paper lunch bag.
7. Use old school desks as your sweetheart table during the reception.
(Photos courtesy of Martha Stewart Wedding)